A Customizable System with No Monthly Fees! Program up to 4 Custom Contacts
FreedomAlert is the world’s first programmable two-way voice pendant communicator with no monthly fees. Personal security has never been so small or affordable. The FreedomAlert can be programmed to call family, friends, or neighbors, at anytime from anywhere in the home and into the surrounding yard. If the programmed contacts are unreachable – the system can default to call an emergency 911 operator.
The FreedomAlert has the ability to be programmed with up to four (4) contacts to call anytime. The system can be customized with the three position switch on the back of the base unit to select one of three modes. A power outlet and an active landline are all that is needed for the unit to operate. The medical pendant is powered by a lithium-ion battery that lasts up to 6 months on a single charge.
Emergency Wall Communicator
Provide yourself additional safety where and when you need it with the Emergency Wall Communicator. The EWC is an additional two-way voice communicator that can be permanently mounted in high-risk areas throughout the home for complete coverage. Compatible with the FreedomAlert and LifeSentry, the EWC allows the user to call for help, especially when the pendant is not being worn. Nearly 80% of falls occur in the bathroom or bedroom and the EWC is a great safety device to include in those areas in case of an emergency. The EWC is an effective and affordable solution to ensure a safe living environment.
- Utilizes revolutionary two-way voice communication technology
- Simply push the HELP button to connect to family, friends, emergency 911 or your central station
- A combination of up to 4 wall communicators and/or pendants can be programmed to one base station
- Water resistant
- Permanently mount with screws or double-sided tape
- Operates off of 4 AAA Alkaline batteries (included)
- Great for mounting next to the bed, in the bathroom or at the bottom of the stairs
- Protect yourself in the event of a fall even when you take your pendant off